This website offers you an online registration for PUBMET Conference. While registering, your personal data will be collected and further processed for the purposes detailed below.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect information you provide directly to us. The types of information we may collect include your contact details such as first and last name, affiliation, city, country and email address. Your email address will be used only for corresponding with you and informing you of the event details. It will not be used for other purposes or transferred to third parties.
Conference attendees will receive a Guest User Account associated with their registration data to access PUBMET services and infrastructures. In such cases, the Guest account information is also collected.
PUBMET will use submitted contributions to organize the event and will publish them on the website to document it. During the submission of contributions, we collect personal data necessary for logistical and administrative purposes. If you transmit personal data of third parties, you confirm that these third parties agree to the processing of their personal data and are aware that their data have been transmitted.
Photographs, presentations, audio and video recording of speakers and participants and live web streaming of this Conference may be taken. They may be reproduced in various media including PUBMET publications, website, social networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) and the press, in connection with the event, or for further cultural and institutional purposes as well as for promotional activities of PUBMET.
If you wish that your image or voice is not recorded and published, for compelling and legitimate grounds relating to your particular situation, please contact the conference organizers who will accommodate your needs, if possible.
Why is data collected and further processed?
The purpose of the processing of personal data is the organization and management of PUBMET and tasks including:
- registration of persons interested in participation in the conference and social events,
- management of the lists of participants,
- distribution of information, reports, publications and other conference documents among invitees and registered participants,
- arrangement of conference follow-up actions,
- sharing conference content (e.g. audiovisual recording or live streaming) via communication channels (e.g. social media and website) and streaming platforms.
Who has access to your personal data and to whom is it disclosed?
The data collected will be processed internally by the PUBMET team responsible for the conference organization.
Access to data is granted on a need-to-know basis to recipients such as:
- members of the PUBMET Organizing Committee, and
- general public only for conference outputs (documents, presentations, conference reports, audio-video recording) that may be published on the PUBMET website or on other social media channels.
We will periodically send you emails that directly promote our conferences and events. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further communications from us – you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive.
If you have any questions or requests concerning the personal data collected for this event, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org